Saturday, June 23, 2007

One More

Goodness I am all about contests these days. Sophistishe.org and Kangaroodle are having a contest. They are giving away a $50 gift certificate to Kangaroodle.

Here are some fabulous items you can find at Kangaroodle

Look at this cute dog. His name is Two-Dee Dog. I want to squeeze him.

Babylegs are my new favorite clothing accessory. I love all the gorgeous colors and patterns. I also love how they protect little ones from sore knees while crawling. They also provide an extra layer of protection when the weather turns cold or the air conditioning is too cold.They also have great bags. This is an Anne Marie Synergy Diaper Bag. I love the colors of this bag. It is also very roomy for all of yours and your baby's needs. It Measures 12" high x 15 1/2" wide x 5" deep. Straps measure 23 1/2"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey! Glad you figured out how to get to the contest...I thought I put a direct link to the contest but I must've got confused with all the linking!! :) Good luck with the contest anyways!! :)