Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dolls I Wouldn't Mind My Niece Playing With


Have you seen the Only Hearts Club dolls?  I love these dolls.  They are dolls that look like girls and not like adults (Barbie).  These dolls have different personalities and looks and are very cute.  
I would have no hesitation to give these to my 3 year old niece to play with.  I'm in luck because Kids Health Notes is giving away these dolls.  There will be 15 winners!  I'm hoping to be one of the winners.  The contest ends May 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip. these look too cute.

mk

Grace said...

hey Lace! thanks for linking the contest to your blog.
and you won one of the dolls! how cool is that?

http://www.kidshealthnotes.com/2008/05/12/kids-health-notes-give-away-the-only-hearts-club-dolls-winners/

i emailed you for instructions..