Monday, February 2, 2009

Bebe au Lait Burp Cloths



Bebe au Lait is a company you've probably heard about.  I've mentioned them a few times.  They make wonderful nursing covers and many other products as well.  I automatically associate their name with their nursing covers but did you know they also have burp cloths, reversible double bibs and a new product being released soon, hooded towels.  
I received a burp cloth a few months ago and it's the nicest burp cloth I've ever seen.  It's 100% cotton terry cloth on both sides.  And is the perfect length to keep you covered front and back.  There's even a chic fabric swatch on one side created from their exclusive prints.  Burp cloths come in a pack of 3 for $20.   

I haven't used the burp cloth for burping any babies because thankfully the girls are past that age.  But these burp cloths would make a wonderful plush wash cloth.  I'm sure there are other uses I haven't thought of for these cloths once your past that burping stage.  Maybe you could give me a few more ideas.  

Starting tomorrow, if you make a purchase from Bebe au Lait, you will receive a free sample of Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid.

Make sure you keep an eye out for the launch of their new hooded towels.  They look like they are going to be amazing.  And if they use the same terry cloth they use for their burp cloths, they are going to be very soft. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post!

Here to tell you that you won the CozyCare Cape Giveaway on Hip Mama's Place (www.hipmamasplace.com).

Please send me with your cape color preference and mailing address via:
hipmamasplace@gmail.com

Congratulations! :)