Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Super Cute Bike Basket Liner

I've been a bit busy. Sorry for neglecting you for a bit. But I've finally got my sewing done. It's one of the things I've been busy with. Want to see? Of course you do.

I have a bike that I really like but it was missing something. It needed a cute little basket on the front. I found a white wire basket that I liked but it needed something more to make it cuter. I decided on making a liner for it. So I bought some fabric and have been measuring and cutting and pinning and sewing for the past couple of weeks to get it completed.




And here it is! I think it's adorable and would actually like to make a few more so I can change them out depending on my mood.





My friend went with me to pick out fabric and she decided she wanted a basket liner as well. I actually made hers first. Her basket liner was the prototype which she was fine with. She wanted it sooner rather than later. She picked out some cute fabric that matches her bike pretty well.




I'll post some pictures of my basket on my bike as soon as the weather clears. It's supposed to be rainy for the next couple of days. I'm hoping to get a photo and a bike ride soon.

2 comments:

Alexia said...

That is super cute! I love the fabric on both of them!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute...and you are so crafty!

Perhaps you should start an etsy shop? :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net