Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Baby Signs * Update*

*Update* This is the last time to enter.

Prizes for this week are:
This ends on Friday Sept. 15.

My Two Boys and Signing Time are giving away several Signing Time products. Signing Time is launching their second series of DVDs on Sept. 17. Have you seen this program? I love it. It has great songs, great actors and it teaches sign language. I have taught both of my nieces some basic signs and they enjoy watching this program. My 3 year old niece often asks how to sign different items throughout the day. I use an asl sign language online dictionary to find the sign I don't know how to sign.(Here is another one) She loves watching the people on the computer demonstrate the signs. If you want to begin or continue learning signs with your children, visit My Two Boys to find out how you can win some great Signing Time products. This is a multi-week giveaway. One giveaway each week for 5 weeks. Week three ends this Friday, Aug. 31


No comments: