I have been tagged! you all know how to play right? Someone tags you, and you tag six more bloggers. That means that in your blog, you link to the blogger who tagged you, state six useless facts about yourself, and then tag six new bloggers by listing their blogs and leaving a comment on each. Christine from Mama's Musings tagged me.
Six Useless Things About Me:
1. I find it really hard to just drink chocolate milk. It must be chugged.
2. I like prunes.
3. My fish died last week. I had him for about 7 years.
4. I used to collect cute pencils and then not use them. I think I still have them in a box somewhere.
5. I didn't take any pictures this year at Christmas.
6. I make really good Oatmeal Raisin cookies.
Are any of these things useless? I don't think so. Someone might find it useful to know that I like prunes. Maybe they are being attacked by angry prunes and need some help to fend them off. I could come and eat them. Hopefully there won't be too many because who knows what that would do to the plumbing.
Alexia, The Mommy Rambles
Jessica, Dietzel Family (stop by and say welcome to my friend. She is new to blogging.)
and anyone else who wants to participate. Just let me know if you are playing along so I can come visit.