Gloves in a Bottle is a skin shielding lotion. Which means that the lotion bonds to the outer layers of your skin to protect it from harmful irritants and to keep your own moisture in. For best results, you are supposed to apply the lotion every 4 hours.
When you apply the lotion, you only have to use a little bit. Which I like because I hate when you have to apply a ton of lotion and use up the whole bottle really fast.
Gloves in a Bottle goes on really smooth. It doesn't feel greasy, nor does it feel waxy or like it soaks in too fast. It applies really well and dries in a completely acceptable time frame.
There are no fragrances or colorants in this lotion. However, I did notice a slight smell to the product. It's not necessarily an unpleasant smell just sort of a chemical smell. The smell is light and it does dissipate. I hardly noticed it at first but I had a friend tell me she thought it smelled so I put a little more on and then smelled my hands. Yup a faint smell. I do really like that the company displays what exactly is in their lotion and what those products are used for (Listing of ingredients).
Take a look at some of the before and after pictures that Gloves in a Bottle have posted on their site. There are also several testimonials available for reading so you can get some other opinions on the lotion.
There is even a store finder so you can purchase the lotion locally and not through the internet if you prefer. There are 2 stores in my area that carry the lotion.
Would you like to try Gloves in a Bottle for yourself? I have a 2 oz. bottle and 3 trial packets (.15 oz) to giveaway to one of you lucky people to try.
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- Just leave a comment letting me know why you want to try Gloves in a Bottle
- One comment per person please
- Make sure to leave a way for me to contact you. If you use your blogger profile, make sure your email is available and set to public so I can find your email.
- Giveaway ends 5 p.m. EST Monday, Feb 25. I will announce the winner later on that day.
- Winner will need to supply a mailing address where packages can be received