Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Spring Reading Thing 2008 List



It's Spring and that means it's time for the Spring Reading Thing 2008 hosted by Callipidder Days. I took part in the Fall Into Reading 2007 and didn't do too bad. I didn't meet all my goals but I did okay.

This time I am hoping to complete my goals. Maybe I won't put so many books on my list this time. I mostly read fiction books but have recently received a non-fiction book I will probably add to my list. Oh my! Non-fiction! I haven't read anything like that in a long time. Last time was probably in college and it was probably a text book. (I have two I just looked)

I just took a look at my to-be-read pile and it seems rather large. I'm going to list them all but I'm not positive I will get to all of them. My list might (probably will) change as the challenge goes on. I have a book coming in the mail that I might add.

On to my list.

Fiction



Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet (currently reading)








Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck








Sushi for One? by Cami Tang







Homeland Heroes series by Donna Fleisher
(Wounded Healer, Warrior's Heart, Valiant Hope, Standing Strong)












Non-Fiction



Experiencing the Resurrection by Henry & Melvin Blackaby (I might treat this book more as a devotional and not read it straight through)








The Meeting of Anni Adams: The Butterfly of Luxembourg by Lonnie D. Story

4 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I just recently read Experiencing the Resurrection and really enjoyed it. And I've heard Camy Tang's book is great. Thank you for being part of SRT '08. Enjoy your reading!

Nise' said...

Happy Reading. I love Kristen Billerbeck' books!!

Anonymous said...

Hope ya love mine!! ; )

lace said...

I am so glad that I stopped by nise' site. I have been wanting to read a book but couldn't remember important info like title or author. Just the super important cover art. And there was the book Fancy Pants. Checked it out at Amazon and it's the right book. Yeah!

I just created a bookmark folder to list all the books I want to read when I see them on someone else's site.