Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sleepy Wraps at An Ordinary Life






An Ordinary Life and Sleepy Wrap are having a great contest to win a red or black sleepy wrap. I would love to try out a wrap. This is one style of carrier that I have yet to try. I think the littlest one might still fit. She's getting big but I bet it would still work. Just a sec . . . . . . . . Ok, I'm back. I just checked out Sleepy Wraps FAQ for weight restrictions. Here is what I found out:

What are the weight/age recommendations for these wraps?

There are no weight restrictions. The design of the baby wrap equally distributes the weight of your baby so there are no pressure points on mom or baby. It is ideal for the first year of life, but you may use it as long as you and your baby are comfortable. We know of a happy mom who is still carrying her thirty pound two year old in her Sleepy Wrap. (We experimented with carrying our four and a half year old and she loved it, the Sleepy Wrap didn't show any stress or overuse. Yet, my husband decided after a couple of minutes, that big girls should use their own two feet.)

So it looks like I would be able to use the wrap for the littlest one after all. I'm in! You must enter before March 29.

Here's a testimonial from their site "I love your wraps and find them to be the most economical and so comfy." Merrijayne M

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks so much! You are entered to win!! Great job on the post too, and I see you ahve our Mommies United button. The party starts on the 17th so I hope to see you!