Friday, July 27, 2007

Winners!


What fun this week has been. Thank you Shannon for organizing this great event and thank you to everyone who visited my site this week. Ok, now on to the winners.

Winner of Set 1 is crafty carolinagirl comment #17


Winner of Set 2 is Sarah from "lets here it for the boys" comment #1


I have sent an email to crafty carolinagirl and left a comment on Sarah's site. Sarah, I don't have your email address so if you would still like your clips make sure you contact me using the email link on my profile page. Make sure you let me know where to send your new clips.

Make sure you contact me soon. If I don't here back from the winners by Monday, July 30, I will pick new winners.

Winners were chosen using Random.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited to have won. I tried to email you this evening, but had issues with it going through. Please email me tomorrow if you have not received my address and I'll resend it to you.
Thanks again and I look forward to showing off my new clips.