Friday, September 14, 2007

How do I FIT it In?

How do I fit in time for exercise while watching my nieces? Usually my exercise time consits of dance sessions. In the summer it is walks with my 3 year old niece strapped in the mei tai. Let me tell you a walk around the block with an extra 30 something pounds is very tiring.
A game of running in circles and hide and go seek are some other exercises I suggest.

I actually just bought a new bike. A Suede by Giant. I love it! When there are no kids around my mom and our friend take to the roads. We all just got new bikes. I had not ridden a bike in years. I am loving bike riding again. Although my tail bone is not so happy lately.

I could use some new shoes and exercise clothes from Ryka. I think Parent Bloggers can help me with that.

No comments: