Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things I'm Waiting For

A few things I'm looking forward to.

  • The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne DuPrau - the fourth book in the City of Ember books. It's being released in August 2008.
  • The City of Ember - the movie. It's being released this October. I can't wait. I saw a preview last night at the movies and was so excited.
  • Inkdeath - The last book in the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke. This book comes out in October.
  • Inkheart - the movie. I know I've posted about this before. It was supposed to be released around Easter of this year but they postponed it till Jan of 2009. Ack! To long to wait.

1 comment:

Alexia said...

I want to borrow the Inkheart series....do you have all of them? I'm wanting to go see it at the $1 showing this summer too.

BTW didn't you say that you put up the post of all of your books??? I can't find it...