**** Comments are now closed*****
The wonderful and very generous people at Skin MD offered me a trial of their Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. I accepted because I get very dry skin in the winter. Working with kids, I also wash my hands a lot.
One of the things I liked about this lotion is that it did not feel sticky or waxy when I applied it. It only takes a little lotion to provide relief from dry skin. The lotion glides on smoothly and keeps your hands smooth. I have mostly used it on my hands but have, on occasion, used it as an all-over lotion with good results.
I also liked that the lotion does not have a strong smell to it. There is basically no smell at all. You won't smell like a fruit bowl or smell like you fell into a florist truck after applying this lotion.
The website tells you exactly what is in the lotion so you don't have to worry about any hidden ingredients. They also give descriptions of each of the ingredients so you know what you are putting on your body. Not many companies do that.
Read through some of the user reviews and see some before and after photos to get an idea of how well this lotion works. I have to say that when I clicked on the before and after photos, I was thankful for not having severe dry skin or any medical issues involving my skin. I just get dry, sometimes cracky, skin.
The website does a wonderful job of explaining how the lotion works and why it works and what is in the lotion. Head on over if you have any questions.
If you would like to try some for yourself, you're in luck because I have a 4oz. bottle to give away to one lucky commenter. (Retail Value $25)
To win all you have to do:
- leave me a comment telling me what lotion you normally use.
- I will accept comments until 5 pm (est) Friday, Nov. 16.
- Make sure I can contact you through your blog or leave an email in a way so the spam bots can't get you (youremail at youremail dot com) or something like that.
- The winner will be posted Friday evening or Saturday afternoon.
- I will contact the winner through email and be asking for a mailing address.
- US or Canada residents only please.