Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Can't Wait!

*UPDATE* They have moved the date back for the release of the movie! It doesn't come out till Jan 09, according to IMDB.

I can't stand it! The wait has already been so long! The movie Inkheart is coming out March 2008. I was so excited to finally find out when it will be released. I have been following it's progress since I discovered the book was going to be made into a movie.

I enjoyed the books Inkeart and Inkspell by Corneila Funke and can't stand the wait for the next book, Inkdeath which won't come out until late in 2008.



One other book turned to movie I am waiting for is City of Ember. I enjoyed this series as well. City of Ember, People of Sparks, Prophet of Yonwood and the fourth book coming in the fall of 2008 by Jeanne DuPrau





I enjoy watching books turned to movies. Although I prefer to read the book first and then watch the movie. I do get annoyed when the book and movie don't match up at all. I don't mind a little deviation but a completely different story I don't get. Why connect the movie with the book if it is not going to follow the books.

No comments: