Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My True Fit Jeans

I have the hardest time finding a pair of jeans that fit exactly. Usually they fit great everywhere except the waist. There is usually a gap in the back of the waist. I also have a hard time finding jeans that fit my length. I hate walking on the back of my jeans especially in winter. That salt encrusted look up the back of the legs is not attractive.

5 Minutes for Mom and True Jeans are having a wonderful giveaway of a $200.00 Shopping Spree for jeans that will actually fit. You see you give True Jeans your measurements and they give you a list of all of the jeans that will fit you. This would be wonderful.

I just went and created a profile at True Jeans and they found me 11 pair of jeans based on my measurements that should fit wonderfully.

Here are my jeans: Christopher Blue Madison Short


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lace! I periodically blog over at TrueJeans and have been in touch with Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom throughout the contest. We were so excited to be able to partner with her on this, but it's been even more exciting seeing how many people responded with praise, saying that TrueJeans seemed to be just what they needed. Jeans can be so hard to shop for, so I'm so glad that you were able to find a few recommended styles that should fit you. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment on the blog.

Happy New Year!