Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Christmas Wish for This Here Blog

If you haven't noticed lately, my blog design is rather boring. I mean really boring. I've been trying to learn how to make my own header on gimp. It's just taking forever to figure out how to do things. I have a design in mind, finally! That took me a long time to decide what I wanted, now that I do, I just can't do it.

I'll be plugging away at the gimp learning (its a free program that is similiarish to photoshop but FREE! and a bit hard to figure things out especially if you aren't familiar with photo editing and all the tools.)

If I'm really lucky though, I'll win an amazing giveaway over at Ruby & Roja. Have you seen their designs? Out of all the design companies I've seen, they are my favorites. I've really wanted them to work on a creation for me but just don't have the funds to spend on it. The amazing giveaway is for a Holiday themed design and then 4 designs for the next year! Amazing! I bet they could put together what I've been thinking about doing. Go take a look at the beautiful work they do. and I hate to say this but even possibly enter yourself. You have until Nov. 26 to enter.

Now ignore everything you just read and head on your merry way. Thank you.

You're heading over there aren't you.

I don't blame you. Their amazing designers.

Photobucket


No comments: