Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bebe au Lait Hooded Towel Review

I've got a great product to show you today. Bebe au Lait sent me one of their new Hooded Towels and it's beautiful and soft.  I mean really soft.  Makes me wish they made them in adult sizes.

Bebe au Lait is the creator of the Bebe au Lait nursing covers (also known as Hooter Hiders). They have expanded their line of products to include burp cloths (click here to read my review), reversible double bibs, and now the hooded towels.



The Hooded Towel is a very soft 100% cotton terry and edged with a signature cotton print from Bebe au Lait's chic fabric line. It comes in two sizes. A baby size great for swaddling infants after a bath. I received the infant size and it is a very generous size. Buttercup, who is 4, wraps up nice and cozy just fine. There is also a toddler size that includes sleeves and an optional magnetic neck closure.

Hooded Towels come in 11 signature styles. I received the Valencia. A very cute orange, pink, and yellow pattern.


The towel arrived in a beautiful brown box with a window so that you can see the towel folded up inside.  It would make a great baby shower gift, boxed and ready for giving.

My favorite feature of the towel is the hood. It keeps wet hair from dripping all over. Buttercup doesn't like when I rub the towel on her head after her bath because she gets cold when I have to unwrap her.  I don't want to use two towels, one for her head and one for her body.  But with the hood I don't have that problem.  These towels are especially nice straight from the dryer while they are toasty warm.  

Even though it's still freezing cold here, I can see that the Hooded Towel is going to be great for summers by the pool.  A stylish way to dry off and lounge around on.

Hooded Towels are available now for $40 at Bebe au Lait.

I'll try and post a picture of Buttercup or Pony using the hooded towel in a few days.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow - how cute is that thing? Thanks for the review and for stopping by my blog!