Friday, August 31, 2007

Dance Moves - Crouching Tiger, Pointing Dragon (otherwise known as crouch and point)

Parent Bloggers Network and Baby Loves Disco are giving away 4 pairs of Stride Right shoes. Contest ends tonight at midnight. Check out Baby Loves Disco, they are having a contest right now to find the best dancing baby in several cities. Find out if they are visiting your city and sign your baby up.

Here is my niece dancing it up last summer. She had just turned 2. The appearance of her signature dance move is found in the first video at 35 seconds. I have dubbed it the Crouching Tiger, Pointing Dragon. (watch out for the head bang into the table)

The second video is 2 months later. She has perfected this move and it shows up several times in the video. Let's count 1, 2, 3, ......10. 10 times she does that move. She is now 3 and the move has fazed out of her dancing. Although I did spy it the other day.

*Well apparently I can't upload the second video so I guess you can just enjoy the first. Let me tell you though that you are really missing out. The second video is so fun! I might still be able to get it up. I'll try.

**FINALLY! I got it to load.

edit: Videos taken off






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that is the CUTEST thing! SHe's absolutely adoreable.:-)

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

She's definitely got the moves! Too stinkin' cute!