Thursday, August 9, 2007

Need a Vacation?

Go Visit Hawaii is having a great contest. If you subscribe to their newsletter or RSS feed you are eligible to win a prize pack that includes.
  • a battery operated hula dancer
  • macadamia nut pancake and waffle mix
  • dry roasted macadamia nuts with sea salt
  • milk chocolate covered macadamia nuts
  • milk chocolate toffee covered macadamia nuts
  • dark chocolate macadamia covered nuts
  • tropical fruit scented candle
  • vintage art Hawaii post cards
  • a kukui nut lei


You can sit outside in the sweltering heat eating Macadamias and day dreaming that you are in Hawaii. By the way, I absolutely love Macadamias, especially the toffee and chocolate covered ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Lace!

Thanks so much for subscribing and blogging about the contest. You will now be eligible to win the additional $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.

I am like you, I love those chocolate and toffee covered mac nuts! Its been dangerous having that prize pack in my house. I've had to put them out of sight so I won't be tempted to eat the prize. ;-)

Thanks again and good luck!!