Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Cyber Baby Shower - Margie Gunn


Congratulations Margie! Come join the party April 28 - May 2nd. There will be games and prizes and lots of people to meet. I've participated in past showers and it was very fun.

Let the games begin!

Game 1: Guess the # of Jelly Beans

This is always a big hit at parties of all kinds. My guess is 93 jelly beans.
Game 3: Guess how many diapers in the diaper cake

54 diapers

The rest of the games I can't participate in. I have no baby bump or birth story to share. But make sure you visit some of the other players posts to read/see their stories/bumps.

Happy Panda is again handling the prizes. I'm sure that is a big and difficult job. Thank you for organizing the prizes. There are some great prizes to win.

These are my top 5 choices:

Hanes prize pack & gift certificate
My Baby Can Talk dvd
Happy Panda gift certificate
Chesapeake Ribbons gift certificate
Stuff for Sprouts 3-pack of Lip Stuff

No comments: