Friday, September 18, 2009

Pony is Getting a New Bed

Pony is taking a nap in her crib right now but that will soon change. She's getting a toddler bed from CSNBaby.com. I can't wait to show you the bed and let you know my thoughts and share my review.

She's ready for something different. She climbs out of her crib now and I worry she's going to fall and get hurt even though she is a climbing monkey. This bed will be low to the ground and have some side rails so there is no chance of getting hurt when she gets out of the bed.

If you're in the market for cheap baby cribs or know someone who is, take a look at CSNBaby. They have some great cribs, toddler beds, nursery accessories, baby gear and toys. I've looked through their site and saw several things I'd like to have.

1 comment:

kim @ mommyknows said...

Wow! Lucky pony :) I'm heading over there to take a look now. Our baby cousin is in need of new bed and his mommy is strapped for cash. This might make a good Christmas gift.