Monday, October 1, 2007

Cyber Shower Party


Today is Janice and Susan's (the women from 5 minutes for mom) baby shower hosted by Happy Panda Baby. Janice has already welcomed her baby, Olivia. Susan's baby, Sophia has about a week still to go. Congratulations!

There are several gifts you can win by joining this baby shower and several ways you can win. Head on over to 5 minutes for mom to find out all the details. Prizes will be announced on Oct. 5.

Now for some Games:

Here are some of the great prizes you could win (and my top choices for prizes)

  • Mom4Life - $25 gift certificate to her shop
There are many other great prizes. Take a look.

The Signing Time DVDs are great. I find I watch the show without any kids around. They are fun and teach sign language at the same time. I have also wanted a tutu for my nieces since they were born. Love, September's tutu's are very cute. Mom4Life has many great items to choose from and they also have a great blog that I visit everyday. The necklaces and bracelets at Lisa Leonard are gorgeous. I love the silver and the little circles that make up a lot of her jewelry.

My favorite baby name for a girl - I have always like the name Hannah but I know too many people with that name (some are relatives) so I would never use it. I think I would like something Irish for my babies. Maybe Riley

My favorite baby name for a boy - I actually never think of names for boys that much. Maybe Reese

My favorite Children's book as a child was the Sweet Pickles Books that came in the mail. Right now one of my favorite children's book is Llama, Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney.

I think books are some of the greatest baby shower gifts you can give or receive. A basket of books for all ages would be a great gift.

Now go join the Fun!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Baby Shower day!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Yes, aren't the signing time dvds the best? I love them.

You're so right... a basket of books is a brilliant gift.

Riley is starting to be quite a popular name these days. And we know a Reese, but he spells it Rhys.

Thanks for joining the party!

Sallie said...

Great listing for the products.. I haven't even looked at them all yet!

I'm keeping the theme going all week at my blog so please take a look at my multiple baby blogging posts :-)

God bless,
Sallie

Anonymous said...

Hi just cyber parting

Supercool Mom said...

Just stopped by to say hi too!

Auntie Em said...

My husband and I always give books for birthdays and Christmas. We love books.